« Home | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

Pixie Hat


This is one days work, I still need to do this hem thing around it in a different colour, and add some icord ties and a pompom on top, but I have to say I am so proud lol, it is the first time that I have ever gotten the fabric to look even, usually it looks all holey.
It is so very tiny though, it is ment to be newborn size but having had babies who are gigantic I wouldn't know how small a real newborn head was LMAO. But doesn't Dr. Monkey look very smart in it?

Pattern is from Baby Bloom by Erika Knight, I borrowed the book from the library and I have loved it so much that I am thinking I might even go and buy it hehehe...

Labels:

My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs