« Home | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

I think I am addicted

well I have nearly finished the hat (re: Pixie Hat), I need to do the pompom and am starting to think I might not do the icords to attatch to the ears as it will be for a newborn and may pose a strangulation thread and I am sure the lovely mummy to be would hate me for ever if that happened.

I have also started on the scarf that Shannon picked out the wool for, he actually did pretty good and chose a nice navy 100% wool yarn, this is after I had to talk him out of a pink mohair blend LMAO, he is such a boy isn't he? I am doing it in a 2x2 ribbing with some garter stitch at either end and a fringe, and I have to say I hate ribbing, but I am very proud of the fact that my stitches are so nice, normally when I knit I end up with tiny holes in the finished fabric but with this and the hat I can only see the holes if I hold it up to the light, YAY I am improoving, the yarn isn't shiny like in the picture, its 12am so had to use the flash, it is a dull navy (although I wouldn't mind something that looked like the photo LMAO...

Labels: ,

Ooo, this looks great! Love the color!

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs