« Home | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my

Ok well I finished the Pixie hat, I decided I would leave off the ties, but still did the pompom (which I did this morning at Playgroup haha). It looks so cute, will have to take a picture of it. And best of all I have tons of the yarn left over so I am starting to work on a little matching sweater, ooo its going to be an adorable set.

And OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Lime from Lime & Violet comment on my blog ***deep breaths Natasha deep breaths*** and she was so sweet too hehehe, LMAO can you tell I have a bit of a thing for Lime & Violet?

Labels: , ,

Hey thanks for stopping by.

The DPN's look more intimidating than they really are. But I'm not gonna lie, on my first project I stared at a drawing of how to join together for several minutes before I could get it.

After the first couple of rows it's easy as pie though!

Congrats on finishing the Pixie Hat :)

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs