« Home | ok I have been tagged by Welsh Millie and JackieTh... » | oooo goodie » | some good 'ol boring fun » | lots of fiber » | bored » | mmmmm yummy » | first finished yarns » | ARGGGGGGGG » | needle help » | gifts and half finished objects »

A public thankyou

I would like to publicly thank the people who have sponsored Shannon for the MS Readathon, so far he has raised $126 to help people suffering with MS. If anyone else was interested you can find his sponsorship page here

Congratulations to Shannon for the MS Readathon money he has raised so far.

What an excellent effort, very well done! Keep up the good work :)

From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs