« Home | ARGGGGGGGG » | needle help » | gifts and half finished objects » | Spindles and Roving and knitting sons » | sock photos » | Yay I got a book » | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted »

first finished yarns

well I had the corriedale and merino singles sitting in my knitting basket forever, there was not much of them so I was never going to get much once they were plyed, I decided to try the navajo plying method and I have to say I am rather happy with the end results, here are the two corriedale yarns (the merino is still hanging up to dry...





**Update**
here is the merino

My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs