« Home | first finished yarns » | ARGGGGGGGG » | needle help » | gifts and half finished objects » | Spindles and Roving and knitting sons » | sock photos » | Yay I got a book » | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my »

mmmmm yummy

lookie what I have in my hot little hands



it is so soft and I started spinning some up and it is spinning so fine (which is what I wanted). Even Rohan commented on how soft it is, he wanted to cuddle it in bed LMAO.

Speaking of Rohan, I took him to the dr this morning, he has a middle ear infection................and tonsilitis................and a chest infection. That boy sure doesn't do illness in halves.

the fiber if BEAUTIFUL!!!! i absolutely love the colors!!

i'm so sorry about your son. a triple whammy~ that stinks!! hope he's taking it okay. poor lil' guy!

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs