« Home | needle help » | gifts and half finished objects » | Spindles and Roving and knitting sons » | sock photos » | Yay I got a book » | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat »

ARGGGGGGGG

Well I have been working on the Tendrils pattern for the last few days-week it was going along slowly but well, no mistakes or anything. Well I thought today that my stash (yes I now officially have a stash LMAO) was starting to look messy so thought I would tidy it up, I pulled everything out of the basket and sorted through it started to put it all back neatly only to discover that I had dropped about 10 stitches from the Tendrils OMG I sat there for half an hour trying to pick them all up but it just wasn't happening, so **sob** I ended up frogging it. I am so upset. I am thinking I might just make some socks, those ones that Cookie are selling are nice, I particularly like Millicent and the German stocking one.

I am up to the foot on my snakes on a sock, I'm nearing the end!

Oh and I got some fibre from the That Spinning Place Etsy store. There was some other fibre that I want to get but I need to use Garry's credit card and can't do that right now grrrr (the other one didn't need a card as its an Aussie seller hehehehe harharhar). I can't wait till it arrives and I can start spinning it up.

Anyways, have to go cook some dinner for the hungry monsters...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs