« Home | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

attack of the hedgehog

well I have given into the pressure. I am knitting socks (pictures to come). I guess I am enjoying it, it is challenging though lol.
An article on Knitty says that using double pointed needles feels "like you've got an unruly hedgehog in your hands", well all I can say is that my hedgehog likes to bite, I think it may have rabies.

I will probably add some pictures of the toe of my sock tonight if I get a chance...

Congratulations! This is the start of big things (or small ones). And once you give a hand-made sock away, you will be bombarded for more. Enjoy the experience. Yes, double pointed needles bite, but there are also Two Circular Needles and Magic Loop techniques which don't bite as hard.
It is great to have another addict in the club.

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs