« Home | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

Yay I got a book

well we were in the book store today and I thought I would look at what they had in the way of knitting books. So I am looking through all the craft books, all I could find were some books with patterns that looked like they were direct from the 80's (not my sorta thing), and a couple of books that I would have liked except for the fact that they were $60+, then just as we were about to leave I was digging around behind some other books and found Stitch & Bitch, so I snatched it up hehehe, I now own my first ever knitting book...

Congratulations on the book (I love it when something special jumps out at me) and the sock. Please post photos!

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs