« Home | Yay I got a book » | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

sock photos

here are the promised photos of my sock yarn and sock in progress from the other day





And this is what it looks like today, not much differnt but there is a few more rows on there, its getting there....slowly....

Ooooh. Pretty. What yarn is that? I love it. I had trouble with rabid hedgehogs once upon a time. I pretty much stick to socks on two 16" circs now.

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs