« Home | sock photos » | Yay I got a book » | attack of the hedgehog » | Chunky Tweed Cardigan » | Hats and Sweaters and Lime....oh my » | I think I am addicted » | Pixie Hat » | Dilemma of the poor knitter » | To fringe or not to fringe »

Spindles and Roving and knitting sons


well the spindle I bought off Etsy arrived yesterday along with 3 kinds of roving, Corriedale (blue and green), Blue Faced Leicester (undyed) and Merino (the hand dyed blue). I started spinning the merino last night and I am quite happy with it so far







And here is Rohan playing with some needles and yarn, just had to throw it in for the cutness factor

Your spindle is beautiful! And the roving is just droolworthy. Lovely lovely stuff. You are starting your boys off right! Soon they will want needles and yarn for knitting. And then their own stash.

Post a Comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Capalaba, Queensland, Australia
My profile
Purple socks

Snakes on a Sock

Shannon's Socks

Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves

PodCasts I listen to

Knit-a-Longs